Friday 16 September 2011

You Make Me Wanna Die



So I just downloaded The Pretty Reckless and I was blown away.
Has anyone realised just how talented Taylor Momsen is?? She's freaking AMAZING!!
My favourite song from the album is a toss up between Heart and Blender each for their own reasons.
This album comes from the heart and soul of old school rock. Taylor's voice is raspy but in the best way possible and her vocal range is something right out of the 80's, cool and melodic at times and then perfectly angry and angsty in others. This girl may be young but her voice sounds like she's been around for years and is worldly beyond her years.

For those of you who haven't heard the breakthrough song "You Make Me Wanna Die" listen to it now!

This band is beyond amazing and is something you need to listen to every day to truly appreciate. I know I promote a lot of music on here as being amazing but that's because I'm right and I promise you all that I wouldn't say it if it weren't true.

No comments:

Post a Comment