Monday 5 September 2011

When Random Things Happen...

You just go with it.

Lately on twitter a lot of Aussie bands have been adding me and asking me to listen to their music, believe it or not they have been something amazing! Last band to reach out to me was Slightly Left of Center who proved to be a new favourite of mine.

This next band absolutely blew me away, its the perfect mix of soul of pop that makes you long of summer days by the pool with friends doing nothing but relaxing with an amazing soundtrack.


Daylight Hours.
Learn them, Love them. Their EP is set to drop later this year and judging by the one song I have heard "Closer" I will be first in line to buy both a digital and hard copy of their tracks. So get to it guys start listening and love them as much as I did at the first note.

It's not often I find music that reminds me of Spring-times gone but these guys are well worth it.

I promise you wont regret listening and if you do just remember... Music made me do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment