Sunday 4 September 2011

All That Glitters

Sometimes you just need some glitter in your life to make it just that bit more fun. Last night one of my best friends Sam and I went out for an impromptu dancing session at a club that has incredibly low standards. Decided it was also time for that can of fake tan in my bathroom to be used for the first time this season. Glitter heels and a sequined clutch and I'm ready to take on the world. Add to this delightful evening David Guetta's new album and you have one hell of a night out with a dance floor. 

Once again bar tenders love me, still haven't figured out why. He said it was because I have way too much confidence and I'm so nuts its funny, I think its because I flirt for my free drinks and push in line but still somehow come off looking cute.

The only thing that made this night even more fun was catching up with old friends and more importantly helping a friend realise that his girlfriend is actually a conniving toad with ulterior motives. Champagne sunrises, alize and lemonade and wet pussy shots make for one very very funny toast.

All I can say is thank-you Sam for changing my night from homework to dancing. Good call lady!


No comments:

Post a Comment