Sunday 14 August 2011

When I Grow Up....

Last weekend I went to a friends 21st birthday party.
The theme was 'What I wanted to be when I grew up' and naturally I authentically went as...
A LOLLIPOP LADY!



My costume was often mistaken with a nurse, lawn bowls lady and old person, even though I had my very own stop sign hand crafted from a pinata stick.

Party was almost a success, apart from being broken up by a fight and having to call an ambulance. Then afterward, being the absolute genius that I am, fell over my own feet and am currently stuck in bed suffering from an infected knee and possible fluid in and around the knee cap.

But I soldiered on! Went out clubbing with the boys and ended up in a pizza place with more random boys who were kind enough to pay for both my pizza and my taxi home.

Lesson here???

I am far more gravity-abled in High Heels rather than flats! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment