Tuesday 16 August 2011

It Makes Me Smile When...

The Strand Arcade throws its annual 'Secret Night Of Shopping'

Unfortunately this year due to injury I couldn't attend but as we speak my amazing friend Laura is there taking photos for me.


Here we have one of the latest designs from Bettina Liano


End Of Runway: Jayson Brundson... personal favourite


Spring/Summer collection for Jayson again...Loving the colour palette this year!

For those of you who aren't VIP's to the Strand Arcade make sure you join up so that next year this could be you attending these events. Just go to www.strandarcade.com.au to sign up.

This night should NEVER be missed during Fashion Festival season. It's cocktails, appetizers and a chance to mingle with the designers of the night.

I personally wish I was there right now but alas Laura gets to do the honours.

No comments:

Post a Comment