Wednesday 2 May 2012

Europe 2012



Instead of writing a massive essay to you all about how amazing my Europe trip was I've decided to just post a link to my Facebook so you can all see for yourselves. Please go to Rome, Venice, Florence and Paris before you kick it, these were the best places in my opinion. They were breathtaking, beautiful and full of inspiration. As soon as I got to Rome I knew that I was home. I got chills all over and realised that this was the place that I needed to be. Amsterdam is also worth a visit simply because the locals there are the friendliest people on earth and if you tip a bar tender he will look after you all night. Italy is actually full of musicians on the street so street dancing is a must and the atmosphere can leave you in a timeless loop of happiness where you forget the rest of the world and sip on Bellini in the sun on the steps in the main square. 
GO TO EUROPE!!! That's my only advice to you all xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment