Wednesday 23 May 2012

Do Your Ears A Favour

And download everything by this next artist...

As you know there's always a band or a single voice that really gets to me, this next one is no different.
Hi name is Robert Hinton and I met him on my amazing Europe trip. We forced him to get up on stage and sing karaoke more than once, and the very first time we were shocked and awed by his voice.


Now don't be fooled by his Jesus like appearance haha he's beyond amazing. From chord progression to vocal changes Rob can take a seemingly regular song and make it his own. His strong vocals hit a  nerve and send shivers up your spine. Classic rock, pop, ballads and even his own rendition of Waltzing Matilda (forced upon him during Contiki) he can pull off anything.


I've included a few of his YouTube clips so that you guys can hear and see for yourselves just how amazing he is. Also sorry ladies but he is not single he has an amazing girlfriend Alisa (who I miss like crazy) and is his number one fan.

Do me and my friend Rob a favour, follow his Facebook page, watch his clips and start requesting his stuff on your local radio stations. Also just FYI its his birthday on Friday so a little happy birthday message from new fans wouldn't go astray.

I'm going to ask him to get his stuff on iTunes so you can all download it and show some aussie artist pride, but for now make his YouTube clips into mp3's and add them to your latest playlist.

Robert Hinton ladies and gentlemen, and remember if you don't appreciate the education I'm bestowing upon you...

Music made me do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment