Sunday 5 February 2012

Woodstock 2012

Last night one of my good friends Rochelle had her 21st birthday party, it was Woodstock themed and it was probably one of the best 21st I've ever been to. Pretty much everyone dressed up which made the night that much more fun. 

My outfit was more Austin Powers than Woodstock but I still rocked it like a pro. Once I got past all the bitching and petty high school drama that tends to follow some of these people around with them I actually had a really fun night. Music was amazing drinks were flowing and also my partner in crime Sam called to take me clubbing after it.



For the first time in a very very long time they had the audacity to charge me for my drinks, all coz Jesse wasn't there. How dare he take a night off when I'm trying to get my drink on haha.

Sam and I then started telling all guys out there that we were both "single to mingle" and took a random stranger on a maccas run with us at 3 in the morning... all I can say is
Music made me do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment