Thursday 6 October 2011

Melbourne Bound

This blogger is heading to Melbourne.

Friends, Fun Nights, Live Bands and ALBUM LAUNCHES

Most exciting time ill have this month is October 14th when Tonight Alive launches their album.


Incase you haven't yet heard of these Australian made gems think Paramore mixed with punk rock heaven. They make you want to get angry at the guy who cheated on you, smile at life's little miracles and dance like no ones watching. I've already heard their entire album and I can't wait to party with the legends themselves as they celebrate their album launch at Melbourne's The HiFi. There are still tickets on sale for both the 14th and 15th and they are as little as $17 (15th is an Under 18's gig which also features my other fave Aussie acts Daylight Hours). Make sure you head out in Melbourne that night to see me partying up like the rockstar I wish I was.

Head to The HiFi to purchase your tickets for what is set to be a night to remember.

And as always my loves don't forget, everything I do, music made me do it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment