Sunday 17 July 2011

Things That Make You Hate Humanity

Yesterday while at work I had someone threaten not only my life but that of all of my employees.

This makes me question humanity in general, I mean coming into a retail store and calmly telling me
"I'm going to go home and get my gun then I'm going to come back here and shoot you in the face. Then I'm going to shoot all of your staff because none of you will help me."

But it was more than that, he said it so calmly and quietly and with a sadistic smile across his face the whole time. Then he laughed when I told him I was calling the police. He laughed. What sort of a psychotic individual does that?

All I can say is thank god for police and personal protection orders because this guy scared the absolute crap out of me. Now don't get me wrong I've dealt with my fair share of crazy people before but this guy was totally different I actually thought he would come back into the store with a gun and shoot the place up.

Funniest part of the whole experience? Because I work for a phone company and he had an account with us I had access to all of his personal information including his drivers licence number, making it that much easier for the police to go round to his house and issue him with an AVO and also search his house for weapons of any description.

I hate how much this has affected me, I hate that one person saying this one thing can make me feel unsafe in my own home, even force me to take time out of my day to go to court to ensure that you can never come near me again. 

Then he had the audacity to claim that he never threatened me or my staff once the police turned up on his doorstep. Pity we had 3 staff and 2 customers who heard the threat you idiot!!!

GRRRR I'm just so annoyed that he thought he wouldn't get caught, or that he thought I wouldn't do anything about it.

Anyway thats my rant for the day thank-you to those of you who continue to read my thoughts and still want me to keep posting, you're all gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment